On Wednesday Zoe and I were supposed to meet my friend and her daughter at Lifetime fitness, but my carpel tunnel was acting up and so Zoe and I opted to go for lunch at McDonald's play place. My son had an appointment so he met us afterwards and we ate lunch together. It has been a challenge this week not to over-do. Most of my hobbies include using my hands, so I tried to do everything in stages.
My son is still looking for permanent work so I saw the kids a lot this week. On Sunday we went down to get their photo's taken for the LT Fitness memberships. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday I was with the kids at least a few hours, so today I'm trying to rest. I will probably start going to LT next week with or without the kids as I'm getting squishy in the middle from not using the machines. I have been using my treadmill at home so I'm at least getting some exercise.
Knitting is out of the question right now, I owe my daughter a hat and scarf in gray Alpaca that I have been trying to finish since before Christmas and I have an ongoing blanket in a wool and acrylic blend that I can pick anytime although it is not portable due to it's size. That brings me to a little side note on my trip trip to Hawaii and my plan to visit a quilting and yarn store while I was there. It never got off the ground because we were just to busy with outdoor activities and I usually don't drive while I'm there. Next time I go, I want to drive so no-one has to tag along unless they want to.
Here is another photo of my husband and I in Hawaii.
No comments:
Post a Comment